Monday, October 29, 2007

can i declare myself a professional

the other day i was told that, after i made up a funny little rant, i should write a sports blog, maybe even professionally. they proceded to tell me that i have the wit and the knack to make it happen. flattering. yay. i'd be fibbing ever so slightly if i didn't admit that that was the original intent of creating this blog. professionally is quite a stretch, but to write a humorous and witty blog. maybe not about sports. maybe about life in general. or beer. or laundry detergent. there was never a defining "this-is-what-i'm-going-to-write-about" moment with me. i think i may have mentioned in my first post that i may even leave it up to my 2 readers to make the decisions on what to write about - of course, to do that, i'd need to write more and establish more of a fandom.

so what exactly does it take to write in that capacity?
(and i'm going to end with that although i could write more - it's time to go)

No comments: